Characteristics of people,
who are using Alternative medicine.
1. Impatient and easily angry
2. Rebellious to proper spiritual authority
3. Intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them, especially when it comes to Alternative Medicine
4. Wives will become contentious with their husbands, deceptive and domineering.
5. A belief that western allopathic medicine is inferior to what they are doing.
6. A severe lack of the fruits of the Spirit.
7. Episodes of extreme fear, which they may or may not acknowledge.
8. Use of the term "God" instead of "The Lord Jesus Christ." Such as "God told me" or "God led me."
John 16:13-14 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself…He shall glorify me…
When the Holy Spirit is quenched in a Christian it will be rare when you hear the term/name/title "The Lord Jesus Christ." You will hear "god" or "the Holy Ghost" or "Lord" mentioned often, but "The Lord Jesus Christ" will not be mentioned.